Speaking Engagements | Associate Counsel, Heather Hettiarachchi
For those interested in employment topics, Associate Counsel, Heather Hettiarachchi, will be speaking at the upcoming events:
- “Diversity, Inclusion and Human Rights”, Co-Presenter, 3rd Annual Back in Motion Diversity Conference, May 9, 2017 (Coquitlam, BC)
- Panellist, BCAMI Symposium, June 12-13, 2017 (Vancouver, BC)
- Presenter, 35th Annual Calgary Labour Arbitration & Policy Conference, Lancaster House, June 8-9, 2017 (Calgary, AB)
- “How Independent is your Independent Contractor?”, Faculty and Presenter, CLEBC Employment Law Conference 2017 (Vancouver, BC)
- “Confronting Racism, Promoting Inclusion”, Panelist at the 35th Annual Calgary Labour Arbitration & Policy Conference (June 8-9, Calgary)
For more information, please contact Heather Hettiarachchi at 604.231.3498.