Shannon’s practice concentrates on corporate and commercial law, wills, estates, real estate conveyancing, mortgages, commercial lending and commercial leasing.
Shannon is a natural business advisor and her clients benefit from her diverse range of education and experience. Shannon’s undergraduate degree in Commerce focused on Management Information Systems and International Business. She lived in Hong Kong and England before moving to Canada.
Shannon is fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Professional Associations / Accreditations
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, B.C. Branch
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
Education / Accreditation
- Bachelor of Commerce, McGill University, 1991
- Bachelor of Laws, University of British Columbia, 1994
- Admitted to the British Columbia Bar, 1995
Interests / Community Engagement
Shannon is a past director, treasurer and chair of the Human Resources Committee of the Richmond Gateway Theatre. She is interested in art and design, travelling and photography. She is a contributor of iStock photos.