Monica is an experienced family law and personal injury lawyer, who advises her clients on such sensitive and critical issues as divorce, child and spousal support, custody and guardianship, parenting time, and division of assets. She also provides legal guidance on issues such as separation, marriage, and cohabitation agreements.
In addition to family law, Monica deals with personal injury cases, helping her clients deal with ICBC claims and the aftermath of motor vehicle accidents. She has successfully represented her clients in the Provincial and Supreme Courts of British Columbia. At all times she is a strong, passionate advocate for her clients with a commitment to seeking, and attaining satisfactory solutions.
Professional Associations / Accreditations
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association, BC Branch
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of BC
Education / Accreditation
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Entrepreneurial Leadership), Kwantlen Polytechnic University, 2007
- Juris Doctor (Hons), Bond University, 2013
- Called to the British Columbia Bar, 2015.
Interests / Community Engagement
In her spare time, Monica enjoys spending time with her family, dining out with friends, playing with her dogs, and travelling.